High Frequency Intra-Oral X-Ray System
• Graphic LCD display, (Switchable to Human or Vet)
• Factory set parameters for Film, digital sensor and PSP
• Three custom settings for user to store preferred settings
• Option to select short and long cone for exposure
• Anatomy selection option
• kV settable from 55 to 70 (fixed at 65 by default)
• mA settable from 4 to 8 in steps of 1mA
• Capable of working with two consoles (internal & external)
• Option to integrate doorbell switch with external console for two hand operation
• Audio / visual exposure warning system
• Feedback of actual exposure parameters
Finish & Ergonomics
• High gloss easy to clean plastic parts
• High gloss Polyurethane paint for durability & ease of cleaning
• Design without brakes avoiding field adjustments
• Clear graphic display for user friendly interfacing
• Multiple arm length to suit requirements of every clinic
• Heavy casted base for stability of Mobile units
• Settings either from internal or external console working simultaneously
Balanced & stable arm
• Arm stable over 200,000 cycles of operation
• Available with 24 in. short, or 32 in. long arm
• Easy external adjustment of arm
• Cable life of over 200,000 operations
Complete Focus Control
Remote control options
• X-ray control with internal console & dead man switch only
• X-ray control with internal and external console connected through RJ45 (8P8C)
• X-ray control with internal and external console, and door bell switch for two switch operation (external console and doorbell switch connects through 3 wires)
• Internal console and external door bell switch through RJ11(6P4C) or 3 wire.
Wide input range with PFC correction
• PFC makes input current clean with low harmonic content
• Unit works from 99V to 253 V AC giving constant and stable X-ray output
Low leakage radiation & patient Dose
• Leveraging of DC technology to reduce soft radiation and exposure time
• Patented shielding method which makes leakage close to zero at 1mt distance
• Recessed X-ray tube for ease of positioning for certain anatomy
• Built in safety to avoid unintentional X-ray exposure
|Tube Insert Model:
|Focal Spot (IEC60336):
|Insert Inherent filtration:
||0.5 mm Al equivalent @ 70 kV
|Anode thermal capacity:
||60kV - 70kV Settable (Step size 1kV)
|Source to Skin Distance
||9" +/- 0.2", 12.2" +/- with Cone Attachment
||Wall Mount: 110 lbs., Mobile: 222 lbs./td>
|Height (w/Arms Folded):
||51" +/- 0.5"
|Long Arm Rotation:
||180 deg. +/- 10 deg.
|Scissor Arm Swing (wall mount):
||220 deg. +/- 10 deg.
|Scissor Arm Swing (mobile):
||70 deg. +/- 10 deg.
|Tube-Head Swivel (horizontal):
||530 deg. +/- 10 deg.
|Tube-Head Rotation (Vertical):
||305 deg. +/- 5 deg.
Complies with global standards: UL, CE, FDA, Health-Canada, AERB.